The second General Meeting under the Australia-Belize Secretariat will be held from the 14th to the 17th of October 2013 at the Radisson Fort Hotel and Marina in Belize City. There will be a cocktail reception at 6.30pm on the first night.
- Meeting dates announced: October 14-17, 2013 at the Radisson Fort Hotel and Marina in Belize City
- List of accommodation provided
- 8 August – Registrations open with initial draft of the agenda
- 6 September – Deadline for posting ‘motions’ (template Word doc)
- 16 September – Deadline for registrations, Members’ Reports (template Word doc), comments on draft agenda
- 7 October – Final agenda posted
- 14 October – Meeting commences
No visas are required for citizens of Australia, the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom and most European countries for stays under 30 days(a valid passport is required) . For additional travel/visa information, please contact your country’s local Belize Consulate or Embassy.