Meetings General Meetings
The first General Meeting of the France-Samoa ICRI Secretariat was held from the 12-15 January 2010 in the Principality of Monaco. The meeting was co-chaired by the French Ambassador for the Environment, Laurent Stefanini, Faalavaau Perina Jacqueline Sila, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Samoa and Patrick Van Klaveren, Ministre-Conseiller, Principality of Monaco.
- National Coral Reef Institute and SeaWeb were welcomed as members
- Recommendation for the Caribbean region (PDF File)
- Recommendation on International Trade in Corals, Coral Reef Species and Related Products (PDF File)
- Resolution on coral reef-associated fisheries (PDF File)
- Resolution on the “Call to Action” (PDF File)
- Resolution on the International Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN) (PDF File)
The summary record is available here.